- -42 %
Product code: SK0052-010
- The product is available
- Product excluded from the discount
Description of this product has been translated automatically. We apologize for any errors.
Nike Spark Lightweight No-Show are running socks inspired by the Breaking2 attempt. The idea was to create a product with a tailored cut that would make the socks imperceptible during activity. In critical places, in the metatarsal area and on the sides, a triangular arch is used, which provides support during activity. The material made in the Dri-FIT technology is responsible for efficient moisture management, while the mesh with ventilation in the upper part protects against overheating. An additional spandex material is used on the heel, which keeps the sock in place and prevents the sock from slipping during activity.
- inspired by the Breaking2 attempt (an attempt to break 2h in a marathon)
- triangular arch underfoot provides midfoot and lateral support
- mesh with ventilation in the upper part protects the feet from overheating
- Dri-FIT technology wicks sweat
- additional spandex in the heel area keeps the sock in place
- Material: 82% nylon, 18% spandex
UNISEX SIZE -US
Stay up to date subscribe to the newsletterSign up
Each EUR spent in the store and online is 4 points on your account.
Each 100 points is a 1 EUR discount for future purchases.
Become a club member in 4 steps!
Log in to your customer account, fill in the details in the "Partners Club" tab, approve the regulations and click "Join us".
Are you not a registered customer? Create an account in our store by checking the "Join the Club" checkbox. Congratulations - you've just become a club member!
Join the Partners Club